It has a very rich, earthy, warm and spicy aroma....smells just like Autumn or Christmas. It’s very inviting!
I personally use Thieves every single day! One of my favorites to diffuse especially during the fall & winter months.
History: Thieves was created from research of a group of 15thcentury thieves who robbed the bodies of the dead or the dying. These robbers rubbed oils and spices on themselves to support their immune systems. When apprehended, they disclosed the formula of herbs, spices, and oils they used in exchange for more lenient punishment.
Thieves is YL’s top selling oil, hands down! VERY popular blend. Which is why they created a whole line of products with it.
Thieves contains 5 oils in this blend: Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary
*This is a hot oil so you may need to dilute it with a carrier oil like olive oil
May contribute to overall wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.
Includes the naturally occurring constituents limonene, eugenol, eucalyptol. (These are great constituents to research on your own time.)
A few uses:
- Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
- Maintains Healthy Blood sugar levels
- Purifies and disinfects as it may greatly reduce everyday germs
- Oral care: /halitosis/bleeding gums,
- Supports healthy lung function for the respiratory system
- Household Germs and cleaning
- Oral care/hygiene
- Complements your favorite beverage. Add 1 drop to a cup of warm water as part of a wellness regimen. Tastes great and adds a spicy zing in apple juice, apple cider or even in a spoonful of olive oil. Add 1 drop Thieves to 2 drops Orange essential oil as a refreshing flavor.
- Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to support healthy gums
During winter months I love to add a drop of Thieves to 2 drops Peppermint, a tablespoon of honey & hot water for a immune boosting hot tea.
We’ve replaced our hand sanitizer in our Little Builders Preschool classroom for a homemade version using Thieves, Purified water, and Vitamin E gel.
We’ve also now replaced all of our chemically-laden cleaning products in the classroom with Thieves Household Cleaner which is GREAT for every surface.
There’s a whole line of Thieves products! When you see the word THIEVES on any YL product please know it’s a POWERFUL product. The household cleaner concentrate makes 28 bottles of cleaner. 28 bottles! It doesn’t trigger breathing conditions like chemical cleaners will as it’s nontoxic. It safely cleans toilets, countertops, floors, glass, fruit and veggies, children’s toys, highchairs, inside of the car, dishwasher and add to laundry detergent. ....all in one cleaner. It costs about 75 cents to make a bottle of it and you can afford to have a bottle under every counter. 75 cents. WOW! You can easily go to the store and spend $50 on 78 different “natural cleaners” that clean 78 surfaces. It’s safe for granite and marble.
We will be posting a whole series on the Thieves household products line. Just wait!!
If you haven't used Thieves blend by Young Living make sure you order some today!
*pricing does not include tax & shipping
Check out our other Premium Starter Kit oils.