Today, Young Living has our very own frankincense and myrrh tree farm in Oman.
Frankincense was valued more than gold during ancient times. Today it is still a very precious and valuable oil. 1 15ML bottle of Frankincense from Young Living costs $97. Here's why:
The distillation process is very lengthy and detailed, it takes 6-12 months because the resin has to be cured in caves in Oman, then the resin, which looks similar to small rocks, are crushed and distilled. It was one of the 3 gifts brought to baby Jesus because it was valuable...your home should not be without it.
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) includes the naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid, and has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma.
Applying this oil topically may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin and is excellent to use for massage after activity.
A few uses:
- Supports healthy cell regeneration in the body. We want our good healthy cells reproducing to keep us in vibrant health.
- Supports focus and healthy cognitive function
- A favorite oil for massage and skincare
- Can smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene. (Don't know what that is? Research it!)
- Rub frankincense essential oil on the bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy.
If you haven't used Frankincense by Young Living make sure you order some today!
*pricing does not include tax & shipping
Check out our other Premium Starter Kit oils.