Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender’s aroma is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime. Because it is one of the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
Maintains and supports restful sleep and is a great support for half of the bodies systems. These include the Cardiovascular, Integumentary (skin, nails, etc), Nervous, Muscular, Reproductive and Skeletal Systems.
Since the skin is the largest organ of elimination, lavender helps support that normal process.
A few uses:
- Use a few drops in the Bath. Great to help kids unwind.
- Place a drop in a new (non-waterproof) mascara tube for lovely lashes!
- Add 35 drops to Wool dryer balls for great smelling laundry
- Drop on pillow at night
- Diffuse or apply topically to unwind as it’s relaxing, comforting and calming
- Can complement most of your favorite shampoos, liquid soaps, linen sprays, lotions, or skin care
- Great to use topically with menstrual cycles
- Great way to moisturize for healthylooking skin
If you haven't used Lavender make sure you order some today!
*pricing doesn't include tax and shipping.