Did you know that your skin is the largest organ of your body? The average person’s skin weighs 10 pounds and has a surface area of almost 20 square feet. Skin forms a barrier to protect the body from chemicals, disease, UV light, and physical damage.
Our bodies absorb things every single day from our Environment: the things we clean with, the makeup we use, the toiletries we use, etc.
Quick, go to the EWG Skin Deep site or download the Think Dirty App & check a few items in your house that you use everyday. How do they register? Are they safe?
If not, consider replacing them with all-natural oil-infused products like replacing your Laundry Detergent with the Thieves Laundry Soap!
A few options besides the Thieves Laundry Soap are:
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves or Dentarome Toothpaste or KidScents Slique Toothpaste
- Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo & Conditioner or Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo & Conditioner
- Morning Start or Evening Peace Shower Gel
- Lavender Hand & Body Lotion (I posted a review video on my FB Page, check it out here!)
- AromaGuard Mountain Mist Deodorant
Head on over now!