Of all the perfect culinary pairings in the world, cinnamon and fruit might just be our favorite! With a few easy ingredients and five minutes, you’ve got a perfectly spiced dip that’s ready for serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1¾ cups
- ½ cup nut butter of your choice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1–2 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ essential oil
- Mix the honey and nut butter together in a small bowl.
- Add the yogurt and Cinnamon Bark Vitality and whisk to combine.
- Dip your favorite fruits! Apples, bananas, and strawberries pair beautifully.
For more great recipe ideas, click the Recipes link at the top of the page.
What’s your favorite fruit to pair with a great dip? Let us know in the comments below!
via Young Living Blog http://ift.tt/2fLbG6x