PanAway is recommended for topical or aromatic use. It supports the Muscular System, Cardiovascular System, and the Skeletal System.
A Blend of 4 oils (Peppermint, Wintergreen, Clove and Helichrysum), PanAway has a stimulating, crisp and minty aroma.
Contains some powerful constituents like methylsalicylate, menthol, and eugenol.
A Few Uses:
- Growing discomforts in the middle of night when kids wake up...a regular part of a child’s life as they grow. A a few drops of PanAway with carrier oil can really stretch it across a whole leg to soothe this temporary condition.
- Apply topically after exercise or sports to soothe overworked or tired muscles
- Apply diluted to back for a massage or for a lovely aromatic experience
- Supports the appearance of healthy skin coloration
- DIY Epsom Bath Salt using epsom salts & a few drops of PanAway, mix together & add a scoop to your bath after exercising or sports.
- Make your own chest rub with a few drops of PanAway & Coconut Oil
- The scent of this totally reminds me IcyHot, probably because of the menthol, wintergreen, etc.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
If you haven't used PanAway, order some today!
*pricing does not include tax & shipping
Check out our other Premium Starter Kit oils.