June signals the end of school and the beginning of summer vacation, but that break can be as stressful as it is fun. That’s why June’s PV promo is chock-full of essential oil-infused products that will help you make the most of every busy day.
Click here to learn more about how your order can qualify for these rewards or shop now for these summery essential oils. Try something new with your rewards this month with one of our usage ideas!
Combining Young Living favorites Orange, Frankincense, Patchouli, Clove, Ginger, Myrrh, Cinnamon, and Spruce essential oils, Abundance is a blend with an aroma that welcomes peace and gladness into your life.
- Diffuse during mediation, yoga, prayer, or your personal reflection time as you collect your thoughts and plan your day.
- Dilute Abundance with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to your temples and the back of your neck when you need a mini getaway from your midday activities.
- Add Abundance to your bath in the evening to enjoy its rich aroma and focus on your daily progress.
Blending the fruity scents of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Lemon with the floral notes of Roman Chamomile and Rose essential oils, Joy is a delightful oil to diffuse or apply topically as a perfume.
- Wear Joy alone as a perfume or combined with another Young Living essential oil such as Lemon, Tangerine, or Rose.
- Add a couple drops of Joy to your lotion to enjoy its uplifting fragrance all day long!
- Diffuse Joy in the morning to get your day off to a great start.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a massage blend that smells fantastic and encourages feelings of peace and togetherness.
What oils do you reach for during summer break? Share with us in the comments!
via Young Living Blog http://ift.tt/28gnd4d