Got a stubborn stain that just won’t come out? DIY your own stain remover stick that’s supercharged with Thieves® Laundry Soap and Lemon essential oil and free from the harsh chemicals you don’t want around your family. You’ll love the citrus-spice smell as you gently remove stains.
DIY stain remover with essential oils
- 1 bar solid castile soap, unscented, shaved into small pieces
- 1/3 cup washing soda
- 2 tablespoons white distilled vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Thieves® Laundry Soap
- 4 drops Lemon essential oil
- Empty deodorant container
- Empty lip balm container
- Add all ingredients except for the essential oil and laundry soap into a saucepan.
- Heat on low until the soap and all the particles are mostly melted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add Thieves laundry soap and essential oil and evenly mix.
- Let cool slightly and empty the mixture into a ziplock bag.
- Cut the corner off and squeeze the liquid into your containers.
- Put on the lids, let completely cool.
- Lightly dampen stick with a wet washcloth before use to adequately spread around the stained area.
- Wash as you normally would.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2016 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - YOUNG LIVING
Want to take these DIY stain removers to the next level? Print these customized deodorant container label and lip balm container label, cut them out, and apply them to your newly created DIY stain remover!
Want more DIYs? Check out our Homemade Body Butter Recipe and Good, Clean Fun: Naturally Derived DIY Bubble Bath blog posts.
What’s your favorite way to use essential oils in your laundry? Let us know in the comments!
via Young Living Blog http://bit.ly/2rgXtY3