Add a touch of elegance and seasonal charm to dessert tonight with these Baked Cinnamon-Walnut Pears. Every warm bite is brimming with all that is fall: walnuts, cinnamon, honey, and luscious autumn fruit. Bonus--these wholesome ingredients make this a sweet treat you can enjoy without expanding your waistline. They’re so gorgeous; you’d never guess they only need five ingredients and less than ten minutes to prepare. Simple yet elegant, they are the perfect finish for your next fall gathering.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 Pear Halves
- 2 large ripe pears
- ¼ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark Vitality™
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut pears in half, horizontally.
- Scoop out core.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Combine walnuts, honey, and Cinnamon Bark Vitality™ in a bowl.
- Stuff each pair half with mixture.
- Top with honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then dig into festive fall treat!
What desserts do you look forward to when fall comes around? Let us know in the comments below!
via Young Living Blog http://ift.tt/2dRVmEq