Fall is one of our favorite seasons of the year—it’s cooler than summer, warmer than winter, and the changing colors are simply gorgeous. It’s also the time of the year when school starts again and the hustle and bustle of life seem to go into overdrive.
With so much going on, it’s easy to let wellness take a backseat when you are in full back-to-school preparation mode. Here are a few of our favorite products that are designed to put any student—or parent—in the right state of mind and help support wellness now that school is back in session!
GeneYus: You already know your kid is a genius, but who doesn’t love an extra boost? GeneYus essential oil blend is a sweet mix of Spearmint, Peppermint, Tangerine, and other essential oils that are great for young minds. While they’re focusing on projects, equations, or reading, you can:
- Diffuse GeneYus on your way to school with the help of our Car Vent Diffuser.
- Apply it to your child’s wrists or back of their neck before school to help give them an edge.
Feather the Owl Diffuser: New subjects, new grades, and making new friends can be overwhelming. Introduce a new best friend to your home with Feather the Owl! This custom-designed diffuser has a wide variety of functions to be the perfect addition to your home!
- Keep Feather on a nightstand to act as a night-light while also diffusing a calming blend for a seamless nighttime routine!
- Feather also has a white-noise option, which can help promote deeper, longer sleep.
- Try our Back to School diffuser blend featuring Orange, Rosemary and Peppermint to help kick first day jitters!
NingXia Red® Singles: On average, children are eating about 19 teaspoons per day of sugar. That’s three times more than the recommended dose! Kick those sugary drinks in the morning and replace them with one of our NingXia Red Singles for a quick superfruit meal.
MightyVites: Get ahead of the wellness game with . Made with Wolfberry powder, these easy-to-chew tablets are a quick way to get your kiddos the best nutrient-dense vitamins and minerals with breakfast or as a little boost with dinner after a long day.
- MightyVites support a healthy immune system in a natural way. They are free of preservatives and synthetic flavors and colors, so you can be sure your kids are getting a whole-food multinutrient.
- MightyVites are specifically designed for kids using nutrient-dense food-based superfruits, plants, and vegetables.
Thieves® Waterless Hand Purifier: How kids get so dirty is beyond us! Teach your kids about cleanliness before eating snacks or lunch with convenient and portable Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier.
- Keep it in a front backpack pocket or gym bag to help kick germs to the curb.
- Put it in the glovebox of your car for quick application before or after school!
Wolfberry Crisp Bars: Wolfberry Crisp Bars combine whole grains, fruits, nuts, and whey to give your kids the feeling of eating a sweet treat while still giving them a good dose of fiber, protein, and wholesome carbohydrates!
- Sneak one in their lunchbox for a sweet, balanced treat!
- Keep one in your glovebox for an after-school snack (for you or your kids)!
- Switch up lunch and make our Fruity “Sushi” Roll with a Wolfberry Crisp Bar on the side!
Lavender Essential Oil: Create a peaceful setting with Lavender essential oil. Here are some tips and tricks to get the most out of your Lavender bottle!
- Try adding 2-4 drops to a warm evening bath to help your child de-stress.
- Put a few drops of Lavender on a pillowcase to create a calm and peaceful environment to support sleep.
- Lavender can also be applied to the wrists or bottoms of the feet as part of a nightly routine!
Which products do you reach for when life gets busy?
Let us know in the comments!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
via El Blog de Young Living http://bit.ly/2xH61qO