I was looking through Pinterest today for some new cute craft ideas for our students at the Little Builders Preschool, a ministry of YWAM San Diego/Baja, in Mexico to make to help decorate our tables and walls for the upcoming Thanksgiving Feast. I came across this awesome tablescape with a sweater covered glass vase.
Well being that I was in preschool craft mode I instead saw a cardboard tube vase covered in sweater. I immediately thought how cute would it be to make some "vases" out of the 100s (ok 1000s) of cardboard tubes we have lying around. And what if we wrapped said "vases" in twine or string. Not only would these look cute (hopefully) but would also act as a GREAT addition to our sensorial stations.
Leave a comment below with some other preschool crafts you would like to see & join our new mailing list to receive bonus resources and reminders to visit when something new is uploaded.
Make sure you check out our Preschool Printables, Preschool Science or Preschool Crafts for more inspiration.
Here are a few to get you started:
- Preschool Craft: Homemade Paper
- Preschool Crafts: Let's Go Fly A Kite
- Character Costumes: Dr Seuss
- Preschool Crafts: Cardboard Tube Snowmen
- Preschool Printables: Hidden Sight Words
- Preschool Printables: The Solar System Inner Planets PreK Pack
- Preschool Printables: Fun Facts About Apples
- Preschool Printables: Handwriting Practice - Uppercase
- Preschool Printables: Bonus Freebie - Trace a Shape
Also, for more worksheets & printables packs, check out my new TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers) store. I am uploading things as I create them and I have a few teacher friends testing them out in their classrooms as well.