From loose waves to tightly coiled locks, your mom was right—naturally curly hair is a gorgeous gift. Instead of wishing away your wild mane with heat and chemicals, make it the envy of everyone you meet with a moisture-adding regimen.
Whether you’re letting your locks flow or you’re styling with braids, twists, and bantu knots, curly hair needs more moisture more often. With a DIY leave-in conditioner full of thirst-quenching ingredients, you’ll get the refreshing routine your hair needs. For another bump of hair hydration, pair with Mirah Lustrous Hair Oil.
Battling straight hair that is parched too? This recipe is for you!
1. Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle. Shake gently to combine.
2. Spray onto wet or dry hair that needs extra moisture.
What is the best natural leave-in hair conditioner?
Ours, of course! Young Living’s commitment to toxin-free beauty knows no bounds. Not only does this homemade product boast clean, wonder-working ingredients, but it’s also a break for the ol’ wallet. Don’t waste money on store-bought picks full of who knows what; instead, make this leave-in conditioner recipe and get ready for the compliments that are coming your way!
Why is our DIY leave-in conditioner so dang good?
It’s all about those wonder-working ingredients! Dry hair doesn’t stand a chance against the lock-loving benefits of aloe vera juice, avocado oil, and pure essential oils.
- Aloe vera juice comes from the same plant aloe vera gel does. Think of how you hydrate and soothe parched skin with aloe gel. You get a similar effect with aloe vera juice in your hair and on your scalp.
- Diluting your go-to conditioner with the aloe juice makes it easier to spray on hydration without weighing hair down. May we suggest switching to Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner to boost those hair care benefits?
- Avocado oil contains vitamins A, B, D, E, and beta carotene. It is deeply moisturizing for your hair and scalp. Change the amount of avocado oil in the recipe to suit your hair’s needs.
- Essential oils—although we may be biased—are the real winner here! You can tailor which scents you love with benefits that will suit your specific hair needs. As far as our formula goes, Cedarwood helps you show off healthy-looking hair, while Lavender helps cleanse when used on your mane.
Any other essential oils you’re eager to add to your DIY leave-in conditioner?
Share in the comments below.
The post Love on your locks: Get extra moisture with DIY leave-in conditioner appeared first on Young Living Blog.
via Young Living Blog https://bit.ly/31VpO7Z