Copaiba is recommended for dietary use and supports the Urinary, Skeletal, Muscular and Integumentary (aka skin, hair, nails, etc) Systems.
Copaiba has a sweet and woody aroma.
There is a lot of published research on this oil so I recommend that you do a few searches to discover some awesome things on your own.
Some companies market the bark of the tree but Young Living gets their essential oil from the tree resin.
A few uses:
- It supports the body's natural response to injury or irritation.
- Provides comfort due to temporary physical discomfort associated with Aging/Exercise
- Supports the body’s ability to regulate it’s natural immune response
- Copaiba is used to aid the digestive, respiratory and lymphatic systems.
- Very popular oil in South America where it grows. Traditionally used in the Amazon for multiple things but one of key note is for supporting oral health and the throat. Just mix a few drops with a warm water and raw honey to create a tea.
- Promotes a healthy gut and bowel
- Promotes wellness and can be an important part of a daily health regimen.
If you haven't used Copaiba before, order some today!
*pricing does not include tax & shipping
Check out our other Premium Starter Kit oils.