Young Living's Peppermint is so potent and pure that ONE DROP is about as strong as 26 cups of pure peppermint tea. It packs a punch!
A real peppermint will smell green, clean, minty and earthy while the other smells sweet and sugary like a candy cane. A peppermint plant doesn't make the compounds that smell like sugar or vanilla. The last time I chewed up a mint leaf or ran my hands through a peppermint leaves they didn’t taste or smell sweet.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort.
Peppermint is refreshing & cooling, invigorating & energizing. It is a great support for 7 of the 12 body systems including Cardiovascular, Nervous, Digestive, Lymphatic, Muscular, Respiratory and Skeletal.
I personally make sure to have this on hand during the fall & winter months for extra respiratory support.
*This is a hot oil so you may need to dilute it with a carrier oil like olive oil
A few uses:
- Drop pressed to the top of your mouth for fresh breath and to clear your head
- Cooking: Add 3 drops to a batch of organic homemade brownies (our preschoolers LOVE this)
- Add 1 drop to your iced or hot tea. Probably one of my personal favorite uses.
- Promotes performance during exercise or sports
- Supports focus and healthy cognitive function
- Inhale to help wake you up in the mornings
If you haven't used Peppermint by Young Living make sure you order some today!
*pricing does not include tax & shipping
Check out our other Premium Starter Kit oils.