Summer is coming to a close, and the beginning of the school year is quickly approaching! That’s why we’re bringing you the bundle of essential oil-infused products that you need to make the most of these busy August days.
Click here to learn more about how your order can qualify for these rewards or shop now for these Young Living favorites. Want to learn some new ways to use the versatile August freebies that come with your qualifying order? Check out some of our favorite ideas:
Lime essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of limes and features a zesty aroma that can fill a room with its lovely citrus aroma. Diffusing Lime can instantly whisk you away to a tropical getaway without even leaving the house!
- Diffuse alone or with other fresh-smelling oils such as Tangerine, Grapefruit, Rosemary, or Tea Tree for an amazing aromatic experience.
- Combine 8–10 drops of Lime with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Add a few drops to Stress Away™ while diffusing to enhance the presence of the Lime aroma already found in this wonderfully relaxing blend.
Cold-pressed from the fresh bergamot fruit that gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavor, Bergamot Vitality™ essential oil has a fresh, complex citrus taste that makes it the perfect addition to many summer dishes.
- Step up your seafood game by combining a few drops of Bergamot Vitality with Lemon Vitality and olive oil and brushing the mixture on fish or shrimp while grilling.
- Take Bergamot Vitality internally by diluting 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- If you’re using a recipe that calls for citrus zest, add an unexpected twist by stirring in a drop of Bergamot Vitality for every teaspoon of zest.
Which free product are you most excited to get? Share with us in the comments!
via Young Living Blog http://ift.tt/2aQy4xK