It’s not always easy finding snacks that you feel good serving, but our NingXia Red® jellies are definitely going to hit the sweet spot. With NingXia Red, delicious Grapefruit Vitality™ and Lime Vitality essential oils, and agar agar powder (a vegan gelatin alternative), you get to control exactly what’s in these delicious treats!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: Approximately 1 cup liquid
- 1 cup NingXia Red
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agar agar powder (gelatin alternative)
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3 drops Grapefruit Vitality essential oil
- 3 drops Lime Vitality essential oil
- Silicon molds
- Combine the NingXia Red, agar agar powder, and honey in a saucepan. Mix with a metal spoon until fully dissolved and heat on medium-high.
- Once boiling, remove from heat immediately and stir in the essential oils. Taste for sweetness. The mixture should be almost too sweet, since the flavors will mellow during cooling.
- Pour the mixture into silicon molds.
- Let your molds cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour until set.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge or a cool place.
Other fun flavor ideas:
- Cinnamon Bark Vitality | Tangerine Vitality | Ginger Vitality | Orange Vitality | Jade Lemon Vitality
Which Vitality essential oil combos will you use in this recipe? Share your ideas in the comments below!
via Young Living Blog http://ift.tt/1LUtv1w